I have been working as a translator since 2012 and attained the Chartered Institute of Linguists’ Diploma in Translation in 2014.
Previously I worked for over 8 years at a major international property company as a chartered surveyor. I specialised in investment advisory in the German and Austrian markets, and was responsible for producing many key corporate documents.
- PG Diploma in Translation Studies (University of Portsmouth) – 2015
- DipTrans (IoLET) with specialist papers in business and social science – 2014
- MSc Estate Management (South Bank University) – 2003
- RICS Assessment of Professional Competence – 2003
- BA(Hons)(first class) Architecture (University of Liverpool) – 1999